miss slobodanka

Sorry just setting i wantedd to ditch/bail from though not the eye contact..

Though who are you anyway?¿+ 

Saturday July 2026 | ||| |||||  

Comments

  1. Though the moon womangirlspiritghostNotaapparitioNNonly happenedd after I split my skull under the scalp and skin either before I think after I stepptdd on that perimiter volt piN⚡back I think in May 2026 defsz before hospital last time so far though heresz a link to my Facebook the post asking about one good looking not any wrong kind of fhm bulldust_

    https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1EvxyFdE1p/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxi Square Carpark ~ accidental car door opening ?¿

    Knox Library computersz when it was under Westpac and opposite Brotherhood Of St Lawerance 🖥️

    These are just recent rememberings?/z it:they may be of someone else or threw another's?/zveyes?/z iv I did not live such myself this world reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ms slobodanka i must of been hypnotizedd and deludedd and recently thinking you're been chilling flying in a plane overhead with a thought was friend that psychLink reTermedd reNamedd a nonagrressive rival and yeah as much as that is jealously digestedd I hope the awkwardness in myself is destroyedd thankyou treating team iv i manage to free myself of the CTO before Christmas and somehow stick to Olanzapine only and ditch the Paliperidone though yeah this issue about a thousand dollarsz is this the new girlfriend ?¿? Myself hanging to find out! Though yeah I hate out crew and bit disappointedd or wondering where the girlfriend to fair up a happily ever after and not be doggedd for over two decades/z ., anyhow anough of me danieL d


    A202608081640🦠🎶🎵

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts